Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pretty in Pink




I have been oh so busy sewing gifts this past week.  I thought I would do a few posts on those baby gifts I have been telling you about last week...

This little pink number will be sent out in the post tomorrow.  The Kimono pattern is adapted from this book: Weekend Sewing: More Than 40 Projects and Ideas for Inspired Stitching
The bloomers I kind of winged it from a pair I already had.

I have been wandering my way around some blogs devoted to sewing your own clothes, picking up some ideas, bookmarking useful links.  Got me thinking about how wonderful blogs really are for sharing and teaching.  Hopefully I will have my first self stitched garment to show next week!

Trace xx 



3 comments:

  1. WOW! How stunning is that little outfit??? Out of this world stunning that's what. Totally gorgeous and super sweet. Loving it into another galaxy. Gorgeous!

    Looking forward to the reveal of your self stitched garment. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that fabric and it looks perfect for the outfit you have made, i love those little bloomers and the cross over top, looks fantastic. I look forward to seeing your self stitched garment too. Have a great weekend.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Why hello there, thanks for commenting!